blog #14

Part 1- I am currently reading “Five Feet Apart” by Rachael Lippincott’s. I’ve been reading this book for about 2-3 days now. I am almost finished with it. I would have to say that the number one highlight of this book is the love story behind it all. The basic of how easy it is to get to know a person that you can’t touch or see or even be within a certain radius of. But no matter what I feel that the characters of this book over come it and do everything they can just to be close to each other even if that means getting help from the staff or their friends and even their families. They don’t act like they are going to die tomorrow when they are with each other. They act as if they are immortal and it is a real touch and go for the heart. I do like everything about this story though. I have never read a book that has made me cry but this one got me it really made me realize things that I have been asking myself for awhile. Even with our weekly reading times I was still continually reading.

Part Deux- On our unit of transcendentalism I didn’t really understand it at first but over time and with Whitman and “Song of Myself” it started to click a little and make more sense of what the unit was on.

Part Always-A-Trilogy- My initial thoughts is that I am not going to enjoy this movie at first. But maybe when the time comes to watch it I’ll be more interested. I learned that it is a classic film that many people enjoy and that it is an old movie. This did affect what I thought because now I think I might enjoy it and it has made me more excited to see it.