If I were to make a playlist on my future dreams and ambitions it would be consist of songs about strength and success. The songs are “A Million Dreams”, “Billionaire”, “Masterpiece”, ” No Tears Left To Cry”, “Grown Woman”, “7 Rings”, and lastly “I like It”.

My first song is “A Million Dreams” by The Greatest Showman Cast. I picked this song first because it represents my hopes and dreams of the future. I want to be successful throughout school and graduate from college becoming whatever I went for. Many of my friends think i’m being unrealistic because I want to pursue my dream job and make a lot of money and to be successful. The lyrics in this song I can really relate too.

My next song is “Billionaire” by Travie McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars. This song represents my ambition of being successful. I thrive for success and I think this song represents it perfectly. This song also has a lot of confidence in it which I like because I am confident that I can be successful.

My next song is “Masterpiece” by Jessie J. I chose this song because it represent the journey of being successful. I will go through many ups and downs before I get to where I want to be. This song is very inspirational in my opinion, it shows that you got to grow and develop and not give up.

Next is the song “No Tears Left to Cry” by Ariana Grande. I picked this song because its about being in a good mindset and to be strong. Obviously the lyrics “got no tears left to cry” mean that she is strong and has no tears left to cry for the ones who wronged her. I hope to be like that more than I already am. This song is such a bop and hopefully my future is to.

My next song is “Grown Woman” by Beyonce. This song is about being an independent grown woman who can do what her heart desires. I like this song because when i’m older I want to be independent and make my own decisions. Freedom is a big thing for me and i’m my own person so I don’t want to be controlled.

My 2nd to last song is “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande. I chose this song because its about being successful and being able to get all the things you ever wanted. When i’m older I want to be successful and make a lot of money so I can buy my friends, family, and I the things we’ve always wanted.

Lastly, is the song “I like it” by Cardi B ft. J Balvin and Bad Bunny. I chose this song because its about the things you like and being happy with your life. I hope I live a fun and happy life when i’m older and be able to pursue my dreams.

That’s all for my personal playlist. I hope to one day pursue my dreams of success and make a lot of money for me to spend on my parents. I hope to love a happy wonderful life with no regrets.