SoNg ThInG i HaVe To Do

The artist of this song “Trip” is Ella Mai. This song was released on August 2 in the year 2018. And her recording company is known as Interscope Records. Ella Mai’s song made it to number 11 on the charts.

The instruments used in this song are mainly just vocals by Ella Mai, and the vocal styles are mainly R&B. The mood is happy, and affection, and then the tempo is almost normal speed, it’s just a little bit faster than that. The lyrics show a way to say sorry and that people make mistakes, and it shows that love can be easy or very hard. It’s also realizing how she, personally, made mistakes and that she was done tripping by making things up.

My personal feelings on this song are that I love this song, and I love Ella Mai’s voice. This song also gives out a good message about love and her exprience on it, and I love that. It’s also a little different from what I normally listen to, which is normally rap music.

Post navigation

5 comments for “SoNg ThInG i HaVe To Do

1. 23rgrant
    December 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I think you explained it well, but I really only like rap.

2. 23hvilliarimo
    December 14, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I really like this song it’s really good i love the tracks being used in it. Her voice is really good I’ve always liked r&b

3. 23hvilliarimo
    December 14, 2018 at 1:11 pm

This is something my mom would listen too which is a good thing.

4. 23hleisering
    December 14, 2018 at 1:12 pm

I think your post was great. I love Ella Mai. I know she up at BU a few weeks ( or months) ago. My dad met her. What is your favorite song by her?

5. 23thonse
    December 14, 2018 at 1:19 pm

It’s great that you’re exploring other types of music! I’ve never even heard of this song though.