Featured Song

“You should see me in a crown” by Billie Eilish has such an aesthetic video. “You should see me in a crown” was released in 2018 and it’s a single. “You should see me in a crown” reached #18 on the charts on August 18 2018 for 1 week, and the video has 37 million views on YouTube. “You should see me in a crown’s” recording company was Interscope Records.

The producers for the song used dramatic electro tracks and in the begging they used the sound of sharpening knives. Most of Billies songs are electro pop and so is this song. The mood of this song is supposed to be creepy and is supposed to scare the audience. This songs tempo is pretty in the middle but the verses and the pre-chorus is slow and soothing. The lyrics of her song is basically about how people should see how bad she can run a town but she thinks she can run it the way it should be.

Me personally, I love the song it’s amazing. The music video is the best it’s so creepy and aesthetically unpleasant it gives me the chills every time I watch it. The lyrics are so spooky too and the melody of the songs is just ugh amazing. The chorus is soooo catchy.

4 responses