Blog #2

The book that I am reading is called Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. The way that the author develops characterization is really horrible but i guess i have to explain it. Now ya see I promised myself I would never ever write about this book again but here we are folks so lets see what we got cooking. The author sort of just has the characters talking and their attitude is mostly what goes towards the characterization. For example, Scarlet gives the private investigator hell at the very beginning for absolutely no reason, which makes you assume shes an ass. Her role in the story is the protagonist, and she is always on some different level of petty that we could never understand, much like most women. She seems like a very ignorant and rude person, but her morals seem like they are pretty intact so I guess we will let that one slide. Scarlet’s personality really makes the story for moody emo 13 year old girls who have daddy issues but thats a topic for another day. The author of this book really let it go downhill. I could rant on and on about how dumb it is and how I do not want to read it and about how it is very late at night and I was at Ella’s house till 12 so I had no time to do this but it is fine and now this sentence is a run on sentence. Man oh man if I could hit a woman I would hit Scarlet right in her stupid face for making me read such a stupid book. The thing is a complete waste of my time just like this blog but it is fine and I am fine. Oh boy how I wish I would graduate already but I know once I actually graduate I’ll miss all the high school fun and craziness with my friends during and after school on a daily basis. Anyhow, the characterization in this book is bleak and confusing and not descriptive at all so yeah do not read it unless you are stupid. Like me.