This experiment basically what I expected it was going to be like. Of course, I wasn’t going to be perfect the whole time and it was winter break so I wasn’t really in the mood to try and be perfect. I forgot that I even had to fill in the chart most of the days. So, there are some red dots for resolution. I didn’t have any important tasks to do over break so I really couldn’t put in any dots. I also really couldn’t put it any dots for humility because there wasn’t anything that I could brag about. I didn’t have to worry about frugality because it was close to Christmas and I was already getting stuff anyway. I had to put in a red dot for temperance on Christmas because I ate until I felt sick. Of course, there are zero red dots for chastity. Independence and cleanliness were easy to maintain. The virtue that I got the most red dots on was tranquility. Almost all of the dots were because I got annoyed that I even had to do this experiment and fill in the chart. One of the red dots is there because I got annoyed that I couldn’t beat one level of a game that I was playing. So, I learned that I get annoyed very easily and that I forget a lot of the things that I need to do during the break because most teachers don’t give out work during the break so I don’t really think about it. The ethical implications of doing a study like this could be that a person might become more self-conscious. Actually seeing how much you violate each virtue and seeing how imperfect you are could cause someone to feel less confident. People could also become frustrated with themselves for not being more perfect. Also, even deciding what a “perfect person” is, would be extremely difficult. If you asked everyone what the perfect person is everyone’s would be different. People might have some that are in common, but there are a lot of things people would disagree with (ex: Vegans might say the perfect person wouldn’t eat meat; Christians might say the perfect person must be Christian). It is just too hard to get everyone to agree. Even though our class didn’t do the actual experiment I would imagine it would be quite difficult. Having to try and become a master at one virtue each week for thirteen weeks sounds terrible. How would you even decide if you become a “master” at the virtue? Some people might not ever think they mastered a virtue or, on the opposite side of the spectrum, some people might think that they have become a master when they clearly haven’t. I feel like there are too many things that people would disagree on and that it would be hard to figure out when someone is “perfect.” What would be the point of doing this experiment? Not everyone would want to do it so, what would be the point of being the only perfect person in the world?