For my first initial concept of the story, it was going to be set in the year 2019 because I thought it would be the easiest for me to write about, but there wasn’t anything that I thought that happened this year that connected to my story. So, then I found something that happened in 1973 that connected to my story, but I wanted the story to take place a few years after Alexandra’s father fakes his death. So, I decided to make the story set in 1978. To be honest, I don’t really like my story at all. I still like the concept of it, but I don’t like the way I wrote it or how the story develops. I don’t like the symbols. I think that my characters are boring and that my story is just very boring. I just need to add more to it. I think I got inspiration from The Devil and Tom Walker. In that story, there was a lot of exposition before it got to the action and that’s how I structured my story. Other than that, I do not think there is anything else from The Devil and Tom Walker that I took inspiration from. I didn’t take model anything in my story after the book I’m reading, Etiquette & Espionage. There was nothing in the story that I read that grabbed my attention and made me think that it would be cool if I did the same thing in my story. I didn’t think anything in the book I was reading would work for my story.