When we got this project I figured that it was going to be really easy to do, but in reality that is not the case at all. The one I thought that would be the hardest for me was frugality because I am terrible at saving money but it was actually courage. I did not realize how much I hold myself back throughout the day every day. The easiest one for me was cleanliness, it should be the easiest for everyone, every day you should get a shower because if not that is gross.  I did fail order a few times because my room got really messy because of the stuff I got for Christmas, I just didn’t know where to put everything. Resolution for me was pretty easy because when my family does something throughout the day we usually complete it. Humility was still easy for me because I have never really bragged about anything because the way I look at it, there is always someone better than you, so why bring others down talking so highly of yourself when there is someone else who is better at that activity than you. Silence was another one that was really hard for me to do, living with an eleven-year-old kind of gets on your nerves sometimes and sometimes on a daily basis where you say things you regret. Patience was somewhat easy but that is because I had to remind myself to wait it out so I only failed that once. Tranquility and Learning were the two that I did not fail at all because accidents do happen and you can’t let it get to you, and learning is pretty fun when you actually want to learn about it. So learning might’ve been the one I completed the most. Frugality I did fail once because I was too anxious to wait. I knew I was getting a record player for Christmas so I went out and bought a Creedence Clearwater Revival record three days before Christmas. I also completed Justice the entire experiment because I don’t like to hurt others mentally or physically especially to benefit myself, I think that is wrong no matter who you are. Moderation did get me a few times because it is sometimes hard to avoid going a little too far. Chasity is something that really should not be shared in a school environment, I believe that is their personal business. I thought this experiment was very interesting in the fact that it made me stop sometimes throughout the day and think, should I really do that or not? because most people usually do not take the time to stop and think for a moment. This experiment helped me realize that when you do try to be the perfect person you are guaranteed to fail because there is always something you will miss because you are focused on another thing. This experiment also helped me realize that it is ok to be imperfect, that when you strive for perfection you will get lost in that dream and make your imperfections more noticeable to others around you.