Blog 9: Virtues

1.

Judgement.​ judgement is number one during current day because everyone goes through their own problems.

– this is one of my strong points. I always like to look into why somebody is the way that they are, everybody is the way that they are for a reason. BUT talking about people poorly/judging them becomes a easy and comforting conversation starter. That is my weakness here.

2. Sincerity.you never know who is around you or what the people around you are going through so speak about certain topics only when they are appropriate.

– I always mean what I say, when I say it. BUT sometimes views change and you might change your opinion on something that could make you look insincere.

3. Frugality.things are getting more expensive so to be able to live you need to be safe with your money and the things you have.

– this is one of my weaknesses. I think everything expensive is better. Whether this be leggings, shampoo, hairbrushes, sheets for your bed, etc. and this is not always the case. I do save my money, and I do have a hard time spending my own money. This sounds terrible but I have a much better job spending other people’s money (Terrible!) :/

4. Understanding.​ people act weird but you have to understand their possible situations before you judge.

– I always look into why people are the way that they are. This goes hand-in-hand with judgment in my opinion. This is definitely one of my strong points, I always want to understand people better. I think humans are more alike than we come off, our brains are all wired the same.

5. Open-minded.with technology and the way we do things changing you have to be open to change.

– this is 50-50 for me. If I have strong opinion about something you’re not going to change my mind. But I will consider your side of the argument, I think that’s important. I really do find myself in the middle of things a lot because I can’t make a decision, I see both sides of things.

6. Cleanliness.​ there’s a lot of diseases and stuff out there so be clean but health has obviously improved also you need to look clean and taken care of to get a job usually.

– This is one of my very very very strong points. The bathroom in my house is probably my favorite room. I love taking baths and washing my face all of that good stuff. I sometimes take three baths a day, if I’m bored.

7. Industry. you need a job to sustain a good life.

– I do have two jobs. I enjoy working. If I didn’t work I won’t have anything to do, I would be lazy… Even more lazy than I am. I currently have two jobs: modeling and working for my dad at Flick Brothers electric Inc.

8. Resolution. it’s always a good thing to get stuff done as early as you can but nobody really does.

– Terrible. Here I am doing my blog two days late. But in my defense I wanted to sit down and really reflect on this virtue project since I didn’t do the chart as well as I should’ve. And plus I think it’s good to reflect on yourself here in there, for improvement. terrible. Here I am doing my blog two days late. But in my defense I wanted to sit down and really reflect on this virtual project since I didn’t do the chart as well as I should’ve. And plus I think it’s good to reflect on yourself here and there, for improvement

9. Order.​ having a plan for your day is good to do but anything can happen so it would get screwed up.

– I never have a plan, I wing everything. I’m scattered I can’t help but I’ve always been. My mom used to yell at me when I was younger to get my homework done right after school “so it would be done” but I do it all over the night some days I do it after school some days I do it before bed some days I would do it the next morning. I never have a plan, I wing everything. I’m scattered I can’t help but I’ve always been. My mom used to yell at me when I was younger to get my homework done right after school “so it would be done”. But I Would do it all over the night, some days I do it after school, some days I do it before bed, some days I would do it the next morning. I’m a still this way, maybe not as bad. I don’t think I’ll ever be an organized, orderly person, and if I ever am I’ll be surprised.

10. Humility.​ there are a lot of people who try to put themselves above others but being humble is still better and more respected.

– I never put myself in front of anybody because I think I’m better than them. It’s more the opposite I put people in front of myself because I think they’re better than me. I think this is just as unhealthy as thinking you’re better than other people.

11. Temperance.​ its good to stay healthy but being obese and overweight is becoming the new normal.

– I am a fat person in a skinny person body. It’s like my soul is a fat person. I eat just about to breakfast every day two lunches and I gorge myself at dinner time most of the time. I enjoy food I love trying new things, I love feeling full. But I do understand that’s not helping for me. And I’ve been trying to eat healthier foods if I’m going to eat more.

12. Tranquility. stressing over little things is unnecessary.

– I recently watched a video of a woman talking about side effects of birth control. The birth-control I am on actually hinders the hormone that’s supposed to release when you’re stressed. This hormone boost memory so this stressful situation doesn’t happen in the future. I find myself stressed over things I wouldn’t be stressed about before. Stupid shit like, the party I wasn’t invited to, or if my boyfriend still likes me. Things I don’t need to be stressed about. This is a weakness that needs to be worked upon.

13. Justice. purposely hurting someone is never okay to do.

– I will never hurt somebody purposely, unless they really got me going.

14. Silence. about certain topics these days is this good to follow.

– ha ha. This is a weak point! I love making people laugh and talking and telling stories. It’s who I am, it’s part of my personality. But I do find myself talking when it’s not needed, or I get in trouble for saying something I shouldn’t have said. But I always learn from my mistakes.

15. Moderation. it’s always annoying when someone over exaggerates things.

– I am the biggest exaggerator. I think it adds character. My sister hates when I exaggerate stuff, she’s always calling me out on it. And sometimes it’s embarrassing. So I would say this is a weak point I am the biggest exaggerator. I think it adds character. My sister hates when I exaggerate stuff, she’s always calling me out on it. And sometimes it’s embarrassing. So I would say this is a weak point.

16. Chastity. (taken out) do not use sex for purposes other than health and reproduction. Never have sex to the point where you are weakened as a person, sex becomes boring or you start to have a reputation for having to much sex.

– Strong point! I’ll leave this here. Ha ha.

and that’s how I did on this virtue project 🙂