The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County was a cute little short story. Understanding the joke at the end was extra special though. It was so well put together and I never would have noticed the joke at the end. The author was making fun of the “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” moral and that’s exactly what the moral to the story of this was and it still pulled it off as satire. I’m kind of excited for The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I have heard so much hype over it from friends in the senior class and I think I will come out of it being scared and shocked but also entertained by Mark Twain. I really don’t have any prior to knowledge to this book at all so I am really going into this completely blind. iMom was terrifying and creepy and just so out of this world. The satire was that we are becoming too independent of technology.  It also made of new parents in the commentary and it show cased different kinds of couples and it was really funny but anytime the iMom was alone with someone or just around and existing in general it was so unnerving.

Image result for terminator  2 imagesImage from YouTube. It’s the iDad.