HHHEEELLLOOOO 2019 !!!!!

I think that an ideal topic for a debate would be on abortion. Should it be legal or illegal? I think that this topic is very widespread and that everyone has their own opinion on it. The one side would be pro-choice: people who believe that women have the right to decide what they want to do with their body’s. The other side would be pro-life: people who think that abortion is murder. I am definitely pro-choice because I believe that women should be able to do whatever they want to with their body and no one else (especially men) should get to decide for them.

My school year is not going so bad. Even though my schedule is kind of hard I would not change it. I really enjoy the classes I am taking this year. I also like having a study hall at the end of each day because I can get most of my work done if I am feeling stressed. Another thing I enjoy is my lunch. I have 7 lunch and it is perfect because it is not too early in the day or too late. I also cannot wait for gym to start because everyone has been saying pretty good things about it. Since my psych class is really hard I would like to improve my grades in their. It is by far my hardest class this year. My studying habits need to change a bit for me to do better in there. It is pretty weak right now. I am on vacation right now, so since I have extra time to catch up and that class and study more I am going to try to take advantage of the time. Every night I am trying to do my review and also study a little. I am also trying to keep up with my other classes because I do not want to be behind when I get back to school. The thing that is preventing me from making this change is probably because I am on vacation…duhhhh, but I am really trying. I feel as if I am cramming it in at the end which I really should not be because that is what I am trying to change.

picture from: