Finishing my story

Well I started my first story then gave up on it and then changed literally everything. There really is no difference in my concepts besides a few small details being changed.The one I have right no has not changed much from the first to the initial copy. I have added another symbol into my story to add more tension in Mike’s mind so he would feel as if something was going to go terribly wrong. There are still a few more things being changed up due to the fact that they simply add no meaning to the story or don’t need to be there.

I think very highly of my story, if I wanted to and wasn’t occupied with other things, I would make my story a novel/script and sell it to Netflix. I personally think this could be turned into a wonderful movie that teens would watch at approximately 11 p.m. on a Friday night. There are few mistakes to it but those can be fixed easily but might not be because no story is good without a few mistakes.

There isn’t really anything that I don’t like about the story. The only thing would be Jonathan being killed off to quick.

I finished book 1 and it honestly changed me for the better. I really enjoyed the book even though I felt like it was judging me through every turn of the page. I am going to be reading a part of the Ranger’s Apprentice series, probably one of the later books in the series.

I liked my first book but also hated it so I am going to be reading something fiction to have a getaway for a while. I am also picking this book because a lot of my friends say it is a good book to read.