“High Performance habits”, It’s a life changer

First off, my book isn’t one of those books that takes you to a fantasy world that helps you forget your problems and makes you feel like you’re some knight in the medieval times. It’s not a story or some non-fiction novel. This book hits you hard and tells you to be someone you are not. It will make you feel like you have done nothing with you’re life and lower your self esteem. The author, Brendon Burchard, talks about the achievements and success of others. That not all, Brendon also talks about how they got to where they are, and how you could do something with your life. Most of the book tells you about things that you should already be doing and should already know. There are a lot of questions in the book that you should ask yourself. It makes you think about why you started a certain project or why you should go forward with building a business. Most people just think money when they think about starting a business. The questions in this book really go in depth and make you think twice and even thrice about what your future decisions will be. The author talks about the failures and losses that you face in life but at the same time teaches you on how to bounce back better and learn from those failures. One of my favorite quotes that best describes those few pages is”A lion takes 2 steps back before jumping forward”- Navneet Raju. As I was reading this book (this was last week), I thought “oh that easy” and “I can do that” but a week later I have made zero progress on any of that. This book is a big seller for one reason and one reason only. PEOPLE ARE LAZY, we know¬†exactly¬†what we need to do to succeed in life but we do not want to have to go through the hard work. When I was reading these life “tips”, I kept thinking to myself that I am saying I will start following these but deep down I knew that I would get caught up with other things or simply just forget what I have learned so far. Do I plan on re-reading this book and executing on this? Of course!