Virtues

So as I expected I failed at this virtues project epically. Literally the day I started keeping track a broke industry, order, patience, and resolution. Mostly because I procrastinate and am unorganized literally every day. In my head sincerity was broken a lot. I feel like judging other people is just like an automatic thing everyone does and it’s kinda hard not to. I will say though that when I felt the judgment coming on I tried to compliment that person in another way which helped me think about them in a better light. Also, I had some arguments with my parents and siblings that definitely were not in line with sincerity or humility but I gotta speak my mind sometimes. Over the weekend industry and frugality were both broken. I spent too much money on food I didn’t really need and I just decided to be lazy instead of doing homework on Sunday which lead to me staying up super late Sunday night to get things done. Then the past couple of days I’ve been pretty lazy. I don’t know if it is that Christmas is next week or what but I literally have no motivation to get anything done. Both Monday and Tuesday I just read a book that I literally can’t put down (Heir of Fire)  instead of cleaning my room or working out (therefore failing on the whole healthy body healthy life thing). Patience is just an all-around hard virtue to have when you live in a house with four siblings but I have to say I did better than I thought I would and I think only messed up on this one like twice. Love yourself was hard to follow through with pretty much when I realized how terrible I was doing at this whole virtues project thing but hey I guess I recognize that there are habits that I need to change if I want to be more happy with who I am. I did do dishes Tuesday though so there is that. Also, I found my planner which is good because I can now be somewhat more organized and remind myself of the things I need to do but probably will not end up doing. One good thing I did do was follow through on my goal of practicing piano every day (including the weekend) for a half hour because I have a recital coming up. The rest of the virtues:  cleanliness, justice, chastity, temperance, and moderation were kept.