Yikes… My first impression of “The Dodo’s Conundrum” was absolutely horrible lol. I honestly don’t even think I read it at all until we had to do the theme essay thing. I basically find everything about that poem confusing. like I do not understand it at all, but like that’s okay because I know what the theme is so I’m fine I guess. Like this poem, you could probably find relatable so I can imagine a lot of people in our class did. I honestly have no questions about it. I didn’t really understand it, and like maybe that would make you want to ask questions but that was definitely not me ( no questions here!!!).  The sounds and sense questions were definitely harder (probably because 1. I didn’t know the theme back then and 2. I didn’t really read it that much, maybe a nice skim over it). Honestly reading Eldorado was kinda easier than reading The Dodo’s Conundrum. Writing poetry for me hasn’t changed. It still sucks lol. But my reading and analyzing skills aren’t very sharp either. Asking a friend to explain the poem to me is probably the best bet I have at this point lol. But basically, overall nothing about poetry has processed through my mind. I’ll try harder next time.