I don’t care, I give up

Soooo let’s try this blog for the third time. Disillusionment of 10 o’clock is about standing out from everyone and the “normal”, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock is about being close to high society but not being able to get in I think, and I have no clue on what the theme is for Anyone lived in a pretty how town. I think they are all connected somehow because they talk about being different from a group or society? I liked Disillutionment of 10 o’clock because it basically is saying that we need to be different from everyone else in order to be ourselves. I didn’t like Anyone lived in a pretty how town mainly because I couldn’t understand the dang thing no matter how many times I read it.

Now explaining my opening sentence: I tried doing the blog last night but when I went to add a picture, Chrome decided to quit and I lost all of my tabs. I was able to recover most of them but the blog was blank so I gave up and decided to to it today. But when I went to get a picture into the blog I retyped today, chrome froze again thus repeating the same thing from last night.