2019 Changes

The debate that I’m going to talk about is the Samsung and iPhone one. which open is better by the people’s opinion? Everything I read said the iPhone is better but is that really the case or is it an overrated point of view. Both sides said that they believe they have a better phone but who really does. Samsung’s argument is that their screen to body ratio is better than apple but Apple says about there face recognition bring something better to the game of phones. Me personally even though I have problems with my iPhone I would still choose the iPhone over the Samsung any day. I would choose the iPhone just because that the one that I always had and I’m going to stick with it. I am also going to stay with it just because I believe they are better and work better than the Samsung phones especially the newest one. My 2019 has been awesome with school it was a great start with some decent grades except in geometry because that class sucks and I’m not good at it.  I think that this year is going to be a really good year for my school I believe so much of it is going to great. I don’t think I would change anything so far this year it’s going great already. The only thing that I would even change would be my geometry grade and make it a little higher because its a 73 right now and that is horrible. I just need to pay attention a little better and study a little more. Then I think everything would be a little better. I could pass the test coming up this week to bring it up but it’s going to take a lot of work because I struggle so much in there. The only thing that would stop me from making the change would be myself because I believe that only I can make it better and try to do good in that class no one else is going to take the class for me so I need to pick it up a ton.