Current Issues of 2018 wait 2019…?

When debating typically, there is a tough issue. Sometimes it is better to avoid larger conflicts for example discussing trump, so this helps minimize personal feelings on the matter and more facts are presented. Lighter topics tend  to be less personal and determined, but they allow for people to gather a fresh support biased on proven facts. I my self would say Brexit, do you support it or not? should great Britain exit the European Union? Brexit is a more logical issue since I would bet most people did not have much time to think about it leaving just facts. A US biased option that I am begrudged to say; would be immigration, but that is a highly opinionated issue, in particulate the border wall? This one could go many ways purely biased on the persons feelings on immigration, this leans more towards ethical and emotional appeal with few points of logic to it.  a Global issue, should the US help fight terrorism, or just ignore it? Terrorism is a hard subject to judge being there are so many takes on. It could end up more logical referencing the past, as they say we learn for the past. I have yet to devolve a solid defense for any of these issues being I am not a fan of news and current issues. Living under a rock is great better then arguing about politics or religion. You can not be biased if you know nothing of an issue.

The past school year was filled with being late on assignments, but there was some good. It was very chaotic if you ask me. What I should work on the most is getting assignments in on time; it has caused me many issues lately. This week I could care about assignments and do them early, a simple fix, probably will not do it. The only reason for me not to do this is shier laziness, so I am even shocked that this is going to be done on time as well. To be frank I can not be bothered to care most of the time.