Go Away Poetry!

Yes, poetry that thing, the evil bender of simple words! When I seen the new poem, I was like get out go away. Then I read it and died a little on the inside. I thought the theme was no matter how hard you try to be perfect you never will. Its probably wrong, but who cares about my take on it to be honest. The work is very confusing as is most poetry to me no matter  how much I look at it. I have came to the point where I gave up on it. The question whee harder to answer compared to Eldorado. The amount Know about poetry has improved, so i spend a stupid amount of time on it. Also it makes less sense. Instead of going with a  simple assessment of the whole poem. I examine each line a show, painful process of nitpicking.

This is the point where I would throw the poetry out of the window in to a fire, but if that happened I would  be without  a surface pro and a bad grade. I don’t want a bad grade so time to half try on the poetry assignments the normal. Why not talk about the title dodos, they are cool right? well in class today apparently they are a flightless bird. since they are a bird they should be able to fly but they cant. This in non flowery terms is, something you should be able to do but can’t. This relates to the poem though the theme No one if perfect nor are you. How? well it allow for us the bend the idea that way you should be able to be perfect but can’t. Why not give it a try see if you can do it; there is a high chance that you will fail at some point. I am not being a pessimistic but practical here. Why reach for a hopeless goal? Enough questioning, As much as i love to keep rambling about my despise of poetry. I feel that my time would be better spend keeping up on other task.