What the…

Image result for vertigo

picture by: https://www.google.com/search?q=vertigo&safe=strict&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS805US805&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&pjf=1&ved=0ahUKEwi7qZ3J257hAhUOGewKHUeoCx4Q_AUIDygC&biw=1440&bih=818&dpr=1.5#imgrc=UOCBozwE4xkPXM:

When Mr. McGarry first told us his reaction to the film, when he watched it in college, I was concerned about how much I would like it. To be honest I thought that it was going to be worse then it ended up being. When I first started watching I thought that it was a little dry, and was kind of bored. There was a lot of parts of it where you were just watching people wander and there was no action going on. Once it picked up and more action started occurring it was so much better. It was much more interesting then I thought it was going to be. I was not a fan of the ending, just because I wasn’t expecting it and it was a little harsh and sad. Overall I thought it was a good movie. I didn’t know notice when the effects of nausea and motion sickness were showing. I did not like how long it took to get to the point and I also think it would have been better if they gave you clues or used foreshadowing to show that the husband was planning to kill his wife. If I were to change it to a modern audience I would make it more clear that the women and her husband had lots of money. I would also do a better job of making it clear that Scotty has issues. For a large part of the movie, I thought that he had gotten over his issues of heights and the problems he had occurring with it. I think for a modern audience they should add more drama and conflict with the other girl that Scotty was acquainted with. I also think they should have been more clear on what happened to him after Madeline had died. He was in an institute I assume, but we were not sure what had happened. All of a sudden he was fine and had found the new girl, which I thought was weird. Overall I liked this movie and I think that it would be a really cool movie to remake for a more modern audience.