Current Issues

Image result for 2019

Picture by: https://recruitingdaily.com/what-do-you-want-to-see-from-us-in-2019/

A big issue that could easily be debated is the legalization of marijuana. Many states have already legalized recreational marijuana, and many more are debating whether they should. People that are for legalization of marijuana argue that it isn’t addicting and that it is not any worse than alcohol. They also can argue that it would be good for the economy. People against the legalization of marijuana say that it is worse than alcohol and is a gateway drug. It is more difficult to measure how much it has affected you. My personal opinion is that I do not think that it should be legalized. It is proven that the marijuana and alcohol are very very similar but the one major difference that I think is a pretty big issue is that marijuana stays in your system for much longer than alcohol and it also does kill brain cells which alcohol does not. Now that 2019 has started school has hardly crossed my mind. It is definitely going to take some time to get back into the swing of things. I don’t really think there is much I need to change when it comes to school. I did pretty well last year so why switch it up. I really just need to not procrastinate as much. I can do that by not waiting until the night before something is due to complete it. I need to start starting things in advance and being on top of things. I could start by reading my books for IR. I am not very far in either of my books so I need to read like 20 pages every night and I will be fine. I think that sleep and basketball would prevent me from being completely on top of things. I always get my work done but I just do not do it in an organized manner. I get so tired that I put things off which is not smart because I am always tired. This school year I just need to stay focused and get my work done on time and make sure that it is done well.