Blog 18: poor Midge

So this film was pretty good at what it explained it was going to. I just wasn’t a fan of the characters. They were dumb, very dumb especially Scotty. My initial thoughts on “Vertigo” was that I was mad at the end. I couldn’t believe how it ended it was so annoying. Scotty was also very annoying throughout the whole film. He was also a horndog and fell in love with who he thought was his friends wife. I really liked the beginning of this film but when Scotty started to be creepy I started to hate it. He was like a 50 year old man going after a 30 year old woman WHO WAS MARRIED… I just can’t get over that. *gags* Also poor Midge she was always there for Scotty through everything and she got nothing because he was literally to psycho to see what he really had in front of him, like how dumb could he really be. I just really don’t understand what was going on in this guys head the whole time because he was straight crazy. Well the first thing I think everybody would change would be the animations and make them more modern because they’re really bad. I would also not make Scotty so old (just for my comfort obviously) and maybe not make him so dumb. The animation thingys are the most important things that need to be fixed because when you watch it now it just looks cheaply made and really really old and that doesn’t appeal to the modern audience. Also another thing I would change would be that part right at the end when Scotty tried to change Judy into Gavin’s wife because nowadays that wouldn’t be socially acceptable. Woman now would not like to see that in a movie its not like that anymore. Those are pretty much my only critics about making it more modern because other than those things it does a pretty good job at being a psychological thriller. I also was just a bit furious at the end of this film, it made me very mad.

Image result for michael scott confused gif