Blog 13: Single Payer Healthcare-Pro

So I got single payer healthcare. I got the pro side of this debate topic. My personal position on this is I am on the pro side because I believe this should be a thing and it definitely will be in a couple of years. I don’t know much about this topic yet but what I do know is that everyone will have the same benefits like when you get sick or hurt and you go to the hospital you won’t have to pay but then taxes will go up but that is fine because it will be helping a lot of people. It annoys me to think that people will get mad that the taxes will raise even tho it will help so many families but they don’t care because they’re ignorant. When I google this just a bunch of news articles on it pop up and they all pretty much say the same things over and over again. A logical approach on this would be that this will help so many families because now they will have insurance when usually they wouldn’t. Well this topic is mostly a pro than a con in my eyes but that doesn’t mean that there still aren’t little flaws in it. So this could be good and bad for families with little money because with then they would have to pay for insurance but then they would also have to pay more taxes and they might need that money but that is still better than spending a fortune on one hospital stop. There a lot of emotions about single payer healthcare because there will always be people who don’t like good things that could help people because they’re stingy and don’t want to “waste their money” although they most likely don’t need it as much as some families need free healthcare. Some people just need to get over themselves and realize that so many families need this help and there money will be very well spent. Some people also need to realize that this doesn’t just help the adults it helps the kids get what they need medically too.

Image result for parks and rec debate