civil disobedience

I do agree that the government is best which governs least to some extent. The role of the government is to make sure everything is in order and listening to the people on issues that are going on their own society and the world. The told of the government to the citizens to to respect their rights and to keep society safe. I understand what he’s saying. We definitely have the best government in the entire world, but that doesn’t mean it is perfect. People can control the system to their advantage and control the world behind closed doors. The kind of government that commends my respect is one that is not corrupt and one that is fair. Do I think this is possible? No, not really. There will always be a way to take advantage of the system. But that kind of government would make it fair for everyone unlike how it is now. The role of civil disobedience today is still important. When there is something that is not right, the people can make their voice heard and make change. It is not always a good thing but it is very effective. It is still effective because people have emotions and like to rebel. Most of the time is is for the right reason, but sometimes it can be unjust.