blog 6

When we first started out I had no clue what I was going to write about. I was definitely leaning towards the fiction side. My first idea/ concept was that a team of astronauts were going to set up a base on the moon. When they would get there, there would be a bunch of aliens trying to kill them. I figured it be to long and hard to try to have a bunch of different aliens, so I changed that to only one super alien. At the end of my original idea, they would fight off all the aliens and make it back home. But one would make it back with them. I changed the ending because you did not want the story to be left on a cliff hanger. I am surprised that my story came out decent for the amount I had to do in little time. I made the whole thing up in one night. I do not like how there is not a lot of action scenes or how the story gives a somewhat boring vibes at part. It is not a story that is going to keep readers stuck on the books. Also, the idea wasn’t anything original. It was kind of just a basic ufo story. I am done with book one. It was not what I expected at all. I saw the movies before reading the book and the movies were definitely better. Still do not have a second book yet but my first book definitely will effect my decision on what I want to read. The book is never like the movie so I will try to stay away from that. I will probably pick out a good mystery book because then I have to pay attention to find solve the mystery.

Image result for the office