week 2

Every year we go over elements of a short story, and this year was no different. Everything we went over I already have learned. It does help with looking at a story in a different way. It adds depth to the story and helps you understand what is happening more. For example, in The Incredibles 2, I was able to follow and understand the plot more. I was able to do this because I knew what to look for when watching the movie. I was able to predict better because of knowing how stories go. The first time I watch it I missed all the little details. After going over elements of a short story, I could make a connection with the characters and what was going on. When you just observe a story, you don’t connect as good. Being an active participate makes you have to pay attention and follow along more making a better connection with the story. I am most often just observing the story and thinking nothing of it. I don’t read that much and mostly just watch movies or television shows. I be focusing better, but when watching television shows you go on your phone and get distracted. Reading on the other hand, once your hooked you just keep reading and that is all you focus on. To make the transition, you would need to read more so you can better understand anything that you watch or read better. I’m sure once you understand elements of a short story good you can watch movies and shows and understand just as good as a book. But for me that is just not the case. In week one, we did not do that much work because we were just getting back from summer vacation. In week two we started having more work but nothing to crazy. I did forget that we had a blog and the other assignment due yesterday. I procrastinate a lot but nowhere near as bad as Joey. I also still have to do a packet for math class that is due tomorrow and I did not start any of it.Image result for the officeImage result for the office