Vertigo Review

This was the most confusing movie I have ever seen in my life. There so many plot twist that it got me dizzy mentally. I saw them coming its just thinking about the plot twists fitting in to the actual plot hurts my head. Also, I think Scotty is an idiot. Especially when he tried to solve this mystery with his condition, “Vertigo”. If I was him I would’ve said, “sorry, but I am incapable of doing the task you want.” Because if I didn’t, then what happened in the movie is what would’ve happened. Also, There were so many times in the movie where “Madeline” could’ve seen Scotty, but she didn’t react. Either Scotty’s the 1950’s urban ninja, or she’s just really, REALLY blind. Another thing about this movie that I absolutely hated was the ending. First off, That’s how it ends!? Second off, That was the most stupidest way that Judy died, and how stupid scotty looks when he’s looking at Judy’s body. Also, I have to admit, at first I thought it was the Grim Reaper that appeared in the bell tower, but instead it’s a nun. But after all this hatred, there is still some good aspects from this movie. The use of colors and patterns are a good aspect of mood and plot development. Especially when They use the green light to show Judy when she looks like madeline. It makes her look like a ghost that came back to life. Also when scotty has the dream where “carllotta” Curses him with that weird dream. The different colors and patterns were so good that it almost made me disoriented. My favorite plot twist was when we realize that we never even met Madeline, but instead we thought Madeline was Judy. In conclusion, those were my favorite/most hated parts about Vertigo.

Picture from Op-Art. co. uk