In my opinion, I liked the short story. At first, I did not understand it at all because I do not like reading things that are made to sound “smart”. I just do not really comprehend things that very highly educated people say sometimes. I did kind of like how it was in the narrator’s point of view and that he was listening to a story being told. The use of humor was good I guess. In my opinion, I thought that the things that Simon Wheeler made up were pretty ridiculous. I thought it was smart of him to be making fun of people that were highly educated, but they do not realize when someone is not telling them a true story. My anticipations for “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” are very non-existent. I do not know anything about this book. I am sure that there will be a lot of things that are being satirized and a lot of humor since there was a lot of that in “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County”. In my opinion, I thought the short film, “iMom”, was kind of funny when the parents were talking like they were being interviewed. There were different kinds of parents which I thought was interesting. You had the parents who were on the edge of divorce, thinking they do not do enough, young parents, and single parent. Those types of parents were being satirized. I know the whole thing was dark, but it was interesting to think that that could happen to us in the future. We could have robots that do things for us. I mean look at where we are right now. We have self-driving cars that obviously drive for us and Roombas that will clean our floors because we are a lazy generation of humans.