first week of school

First day of school started off pretty plain just getting mentally ready to wake up that early everyday and study all the time. Then we met Mr. Manly and he introduced himself, that was pretty interesting. He read 8500 birthdays over the announcements and was extremely enthusiastic. He seems like he’ll be very involved. I have some pretty good classes besides changes that were made and new teachers. Unfortunately because I’m a little behind my geometry and Spanish classes are full of freshman and sophomore. I also have five lunch but i filled my backpack with snacks for the rest of the day so I am going to be okay. Gym is pretty easy and we have Mr. Perkins instead of Charles this year so he can kind of be int eh new teacher category even tho he’s been here before. I also have Mrs. Zwalkuski for american cultures since Stetts left. the classes i am really looking froward to are publications and advanced art at the end of the day. I really like taking pictures so hopefully i can take good ones to contribute to the year book. I have expectations that anatomy and physiology will be challenging but I am interested in science so I have high hopes that the class will be interesting. I did like chem the best so far though gonna miss Todd Davis’ class. The feeling about having to take my SAT’s are the thing haunting me at the moment. And the Junior year struggle of thinking about college. I’ve received some college letters but none of them are making things easier or convincing me to visit the colleges really. However right now soccer is keeping me busy. The new soccer coach, coach Flook, is a really good and aware coach that is good about keeping things fair and giving everyone a chance to show their potential. So hopefully it will be a good and successful season I have faith in my team. On the topic of sports the new football season is coming up. It’ll be interesting to know if they will be good this year or just better than last year which that’s expected. Which goes for this school year as well. Hopefully It’ll be a good one.Image result for first week of school meme