I kind of liked the film, but at the same time I did not really understand it fully. the acting within the movie was very good, using different emotions and tones helped make certain scenes more interesting for us, or drew us in more then if they had not done that expression or talked in a unusual tone.They also had scenes where at one moment things would be set up a certain way, but then it would pan in on the character then zoom out and the objects in the scene are set up differently and one or two of them may be in a different spot and different size also. Other parts were a blur just cause they did not make sense in my eyes. I also had a dentist appointment so I came in late one period and missed half of the part that was shown that day. I think that the way the plot went along could’ve been smarter since all Kane did was tried to buy other peoples happiness when all he had to do was make himself happy. He had all the money he would have ever needed once the company was fully developed, but he spent it on things that were trying to get other people to like him instead of just buying stuff to keep him happy even though he was the one that was not happy at all. We can take away that even though you could start small and build yourself an empire, it doesn’t matter once your unhappy or upset with your own life. Kane cannot be happy cause all he ever knew how to do was to buy other peoples happiness since his was taken from him when he got sold away as a child. If he wasn’t sold off as a child then I feel like Kane would’ve lived a happier life. The key figures in his life never really made him focus on his own happiness they ultimately just came to the conclusion that he should try and make more money then he would be happy. If Kane could’ve went sledding with the sled “Rosebud” then he definitely would’ve been happier since in the end Rosebud is a sled and the globe was a key symbol throughout the story since to sled you need snow too. Image result for citizen kane