The themes of the 3 poems that we read are similar and different at the same time. The theme of the first poem, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”,  is that Risks might or might not be worth the reward. He wants to talk to these girls but doesn’t look the part since they are dressed all nicely and he isn’t quite the same in terms of wealthiness. Essentially the poem asks “Is it worth the risk”. You must make sure your risks are calculated. The next poem “Disllusionment of 10′ Oclock” is a boring poem. It does not give much food for thought, since it is short. The theme of it is that everyone is the same, since it is talking about how everyone is the same, or not one thing or another. The theme of the last poem, “Anyone lived in a pretty how town” is that the Seasons change and so will people. The seasons change just like how the people do in the poem. They are all connected because the themes can all be represented today. I think the one that we can find most applicable to today is the theme of the first poem. You always need to make sure your risks are calculated and you should always think about the outcome if you fail. It is something that people always need to consider whether it’s in 80 years or 10 mins from now. I did not like any of them, but if I had to choose one that I hated the least it would be “ThImage result for j alfred prufrocke Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock” just cause I understood it the most.