I have experienced a lot of satire and humor in my life. I am one-hundred percent sure that I have experienced both satire and humor in my past. I am a very humorous person, if I am not being serious then I am more then likely joking around. Humor, to me at least, makes most things better. I would much rather be laughing and joking, instead of being serious all the time. Humor is something that is in my daily life a lot more then I realize. A lot of other people use humor as well. I do not have as much experience with satire because I didn’t really know what it was, like I knew what it was but not like specifically what it was or the definition was. I know now, and looking back I definitely have seen satire/heard satire before, I just didn’t quite realize what it was or anything like that. My favorite kind of humor is physical humor. It is always funny seeing someone else in a bad situation, or in pain. As long as it isn’t me that is getting hurt or whatever. I like improvisational¬† too, only because of “Whose line is it Anyway”. I think that show is hilarious honestly, and the people in the show made it better. There is a website that chose some of the best moments from that show.¬†Physical humor is quite literally anything physical. Everything from someone making a funny face, to someone falling and landing in a funny way. It is literally anything with physical movements. If you find that someone doing something dumb and getting hurt because of it, then physical humor is for you. I also chose improvisational also, literally only because of that TV show. If that show had not been around, or had I not seen it then I would have just stuck with physical humor. I think it is funny also just because everything is in the moment, every line you say is right off the top of your head, there isn’t much thought going into it before, your just stuck on your toes. If they are good at it then it might be the funniest just because of it being so fast and not thought out. Twain is good at using dialect, he uses it a lot. He also uses humor a lot, uses satire a good bit too.¬†Image result for mark twain