I thought Vertigo was a good movie. It did was it was supposed to do as a psychological thriller. I was actually interested in something in this class for once, so I was focused on the movie and watching. I honestly liked it all but the ending, the ending was controversial but the rest of the movie was good. The movie used a lot of different things to keep my senses alert, and it had me thinking about what was going to happen next. The makers of the movie used different film angles and zooms, different sounds, and different visual clues that made you think. It was confusing to start cause I didn’t know much of the story line within the first 20 minutes but I started to pick everything up later on. Throughout the whole movie I would include more technology if you were to modernize it. More phones and computers to communicate and interact with each other between Scotty, Gavin, Midge, and Judy. The cars and vehicles would obviously be more modernized. I don’t think the location should be the same either, since more people could connect to it if it wasn’t at Skid Row. If it was in suburb or a city it would make more sense nowadays. It would have to be someplace more relatable for people. Younger people, not necessarily teens but maybe like people in their twenties. Midges apartment would look a lot different, so would Judys apartment. They’d probably be doing some type of drug since they’re out in California. Police would probably have some type of presence just knowing how they are these days too. Gavin might possibly go about doing all of this differently if he did it now too. I have no idea what his thought process would be, but there is a lot of ways to go about doing that I feel. Image result for vertigo