I agree, and disagree. I think that the government need to let the people do what they want, but only to a certain extent. Our government is fine, in my opinion. It lets us do what we want, but not anything crazy without repercussions. They govern over us, obviously, but make it fair for everyone. They keep us safe, and are responsible for making laws. In relation to each citizen, we all follow laws set by the government and if we don’t we get in trouble by them too. I respect the government that we have since it obviously works, and should continue to work forever. I respect it because it works, and doesn’t take away anything from my daily life. As long as we don’t do anything dumb or stupid then they wont infringe on us. No one in America really has a problem with our government I don’t think, if they do they are dumb. Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr. are 2 very influential men in history, and they both did it peacefully. They didn’t go out and do stuff to other people, they didn’t put out hate crimes, they did it all while respecting other people. The ways in which they got people to follow them were smart, since if there was violence that wouldn’t end well for anyone. They did a very good job at influencing people. What they do is still effective today, we still protest and we still argue against things. Image result for protesting