Over the course of that unit I feel like my argumentative skills didn’t improve much. In a literary argument I would probably lose, but with most arguments I feel confident that I can win. I didn’t realize how much we argue everyday, and some people try to argue. Most people are bad at building an argument and they just attack the person they are arguing against. They don’t support it fully and would lose to most logical arguers. My friend group does that a lot, we aren’t seriously arguing but we would start saying stuff about the other person instead. Adults that I argue with don’t logically argue. They always assume since they are older they can pull the adult card and automatically win, or they would think that my argument is going to be invalid since I am a teen not an adult like they are. My idea of arguments change, now I know they involve a lot more thought and work if you want it to be a good argument. If you put in the effort you could kill your opponent and they would have no idea. I am bad at writing speeches, especially argumentative ones since I’m very opinionated when I argue. It also doesn’t help that I am very bad at writing. I am glad this unit is over and we have moved on to a more interesting unit.  Image result for argue