Changes

Should marijuana be legalized? Should it be just medical? There are 2 sides to this debate. Some people want it completely legal, others do not want it to even be medical. The people that support it think it should be legalized because of how it helps people through pain and other things. It helps with a broad range of complications and can ease pain. The people that oppose it do not want it legalized because of all the other legal drugs that are around among other reasons. Since it impairs your senses that is why they also oppose it. I support it because of the all the benefits of it. It can help a lot of people, and it can even help people that are not medically prescribed with it. This school year has been all over, it has had some very high highs, and some extremely low lows. It started off great, everything was going good. Everything was good until late August/early September. I broke my foot and was out for 6 weeks. Those 6 weeks felt like forever. I had to use crutches and they are the absolute worst thing in the world. I was going to try and get a job at the fair but with crutches I couldn’t get one. I was also stuck walking around the fair with crutches and that was terrible. I was moving pretty fast with them, but I couldn’t eat or drink when I walk. It sucked cause I would have to either just deal with the pain and walk and eat/drink, or stop walking and eat fast so I can keep up with friends. Dylan broke his ankle a week before so at least I wasn’t stuck by myself. I didn’t get to have nearly as many foods as I wanted. It also sucked because I couldn’t do any physical activity for those 6 weeks either. Basketball was coming up so I missed open gyms and wasn’t putting any shots up and just sitting around. When I came back I was in terrible shape. I have to work on keeping a grade up since I got behind in so much work. I should be good as long as I get my work done.