When I first read the poem it did not make much sense to me at all. I had to read it a few times to understand it. I do not think it was a bad poem. It is a good poem, kind of. I liked it better then Eldorado since I did not understand it until we went over it a couple of times. We also talked about it as a group and we all agreed on the same idea of the poem. We also all helped each other if we had any questions about it. The theme of the poem is about a guy wanting his own perfect world, or picturing his own perfect world. I think the questions were easier to answer this time since we filled out this paper before a few times. Certain questions I had no idea at all about, others I actually understood. Some of the questions were confusing but overall I think they were pretty easy. Eldorado was definitely harder when it came to filling this paper out, but I also didn’t understand as much at the time. I understood this poem a lot better then the other poem.  I had to reread this poem a few times to help answer some of the questions that I didn’t understand. I do not really remember much of Eldorado if I am being honest. Writing poems kind of helped me understand the poem better since I had more of a background on them more. I can connect to the author and then I can analyze it since I have written poems before. The thought about poems is already in my head. Poems need to leave, they are so boring. There are annoying too.