Blog 9: Changes

Starting the new year is using nothing really changed while you were still in school still have things to do still worry about stuff sometimes are still stressed about things like not much change from day today from the last day of December to a first day in January it’s not a big change. School so far has been stressful at times and exhausting and sometimes wish I just didn’t have to be in school at all. The school year is going really slow like I just wish she was over already and summer again where when I have to go we can go to the beach on vacation and not have to worry about being stressed over school or anything. If I could change anything about school I will change my teachers so I didn’t have the hard ones and I’d have ones that would actually help me when I need help and I just stay here and do this and not help me so I get bad grades and that doesn’t do anything just hurts my grades and gpa. if I could change anything about school I will change my teachers so I didn’t have the hard ones and I’d have ones that would actually help me when I need help and I just say  here and do this and not help me so I get bad grades and that doesn’t do anything just hurts my grades in that class i want teachers who will actually help me. I want to improve actually my homework done on time and turning things in on time because I will definitely help my grade in certain classes and make it so I can do better things in the future. can you start by catching up work I missed turning it in even tho it’s going to be late at least I get some points for it instead of no points for it.