Blog 6: finishing my story

MARK Downey BOOKS

The difference between my first initial thought my story and now is pretty different.  when I first wrote my story I had little to no details and then as I moved further along I actually created a story you can  follow along to.  I created more characters that are involved,  for example I added minor characters that I didn’t have before. I also added more dialogue instead of having paragraphs to explain the story.  parts of the story that were too hard to follow along where I added dialogue to show emotion. I added more action any motion to follow along with.  I added more action any motion to follow along with. I changed most of the story because I felt it was not very good.  I feel that my final story came out and lot better than my first draft.  even though I think my final story came out better I feel bad I could’ve sat a better mood and added even more detail than I did. It was frustrating to me because I don’t exactly know how to write a short story no matter how much we go over.  It was frustrating me because I don’t exactly know how to write a short story no matter how much we go over it. Now onto my independent reading, I am not completely done with my book yet but so far I have enjoyed it.  I personally feel that the mood of the story is upsetting considering it is about a suicide.  I am not sure what book I am going to read for my  Second book for this quarter.  I do enjoy this author so I imagine I will be picking a book by her.  but in all honesty I hate reading and I am dreading this independent reading.