blog 24

Honestly I thought the whole novel was pretty good, the beginning seemed a kinda weird but after reading the whole thing I see what happened and what was going on and how Huck grew up so much through out the whole novel was crazy! How Mark Twain used an African American in his novel and used it like it actually happened back than really took me. It surprised me that a young kid like that could learn so much without anyone else. This book was not what I expected at all it was a lot more than that. I did establish the books theme in my perspective. None of the other Novels were anywhere close to this impacting or important. I didn’t like the ending at all, I don’t know why but I wish they would of ended it different than that. That their are people in our society that are racist and it’s honestly sad and depressing that this is how our society is. Our society is awful no one should be judge because their a different color or because they have a disorder or because their not as smart as other people. Their are people out their who are killing themselves because of how they are treated and now people are killing other people because of how they are treated! Why do you think their are so many school shootings, it’s because people want to show power and get revenge and that’s just how it is, and it’s so sad. So yes this novel does deal with society. The Huck Finn project we are doing is different kind of food for each character. My goal is that we get a good grade on project and that we make the point over on how each character is.