blog 21

I’m going to be totally honest with you, at the beginning of the novel I was just thinking why are we reading this thing it seems weird. But then we started reading and I don’t get what they are talking about. Now when we are going over it, and I am getting it a lot better. I have to read the chapters a couple times to actually understand what were are talking about and what is going on in the book. The book isn’t that bad now their is a lot more going on that makes the book a lot more easier to read unlike some other books that are hard to read because they are so boring. This book I heard a lot of people say it was a very good book and they liked it a lot, and I usually don’t like books that much but this one isn’t that bad honestly. I get the book a lot better now and I really am enjoying how the book is going and the characters in the book. I like the book because it feels like it’s fast moving and that nothing really slows down in the book after one thing another thing is happening. I don’t really know what I don’t like I mean I don’t like reading but that’s not the books fault it’s mine so theirs really no point of blaming the book on it. I find that the book never slowing down is really interesting and that the book always having something going on is interesting too. I think another interesting thing is the topic he choose to write the book about, how he made it that Jim is a run away slave, that’s a very risky topic to write about and that he choose it and made it sound so good and smooth really surprises me.

Image result for huck finn