blog 9

I’m pretty sure I broke a lot of those vertus. For example the one that says “Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.”. I broke that one because me and my friend went to Applebee’s Wednesday night and I ate a lot of brew pub pretzels and beer cheese dip. I ate until I couldn’t eat anymore and felt a little sick to my stomach after eating all that. “Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.” I speak all the time whether it’s important or not important at all. It’s usually not important at all or i’ll make noises to scare my sister or something. I also always change the subject within seconds. I can’t stay on the same subject for a long period of time or else i will get bored of it. “Let all your things have their places; let each part of your  business have its time”. I am extremely bad with time especially evening out time. I can not do something for a long period of time or else I will get bored too. I can’t sit somewhere without doing something. Me and my sister will pick what we are eating for dinner that night. We don’t care we usually eat out or something. But we usually just end up eating out we never know where we are going to eat until last minute. “Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.” I do good for others but i also just sit around and do nothing because their is nothing better to do. I binge watch Grey’s Anatomy on netflix for hours because I have nothing better to do and why not,it’s kind of me time until someone interrupts me. Then I get mad because I’m at the end of season where the drama gets good,then I have to pause it and by the time I get back from that I’m exhausted and end up going to bed then I can’t watch it for a couple of days.