blog 7

I do not like writing poems. I am not someone who likes to write about my feelings or someone else’s feelings or thoughts. I can not write a poem to save my life. I am awful at writing poems. I do not care for poems they don’t like me and I don’t care for them. I can not make stanzas and words rhyme. If I write a poem it will most likely be free verse because that’s when you can write it how you want it and don’t have any rules. The two poems you made us write it took me forever to rhyme words together. I don’t care if I’m not good at writing poems I’m not going to use them when I get older. I never liked poems and I never will like them. When you made us write then it was torture. I didn’t know what to write about and how to rhyme the whole thing together and then when you made us add more lines and you added more rules into it made it a lot harder for me and for my writing. I don’t even like writing why I don’t like writing poems. You already know I don’t like writing poems from my poems why do I need to explain again. I feel like it just a waste of time for you to read this blog just being honest. I’m just trying to help you out by telling you that maybe next time you should just not make us write this and instead have us do something more productive and that will help us out a lot better. Not saying these blogs aren’t helping us out but their are so many other things you could have us do in the class than some blog. I’m just stating my opinion. I do not like poems at all. Poems do not come to me as easily as they do to other people and they probably never will. Some people are just really good at writing poems while I am not at all. I am not Edjar Allan Poe.