What’s my story

The six word short story I choose was “Please, this is everything,I swear”,the reason I choose this was because you can take it in different ways and do different things to it like add your own kind of perspective of the story. My perspective of the story was a guy was robbing another guy but the robber had this big back story that led up to him doing this. I wanted to do an interesting and suspenseful kind of story with what I chose. I was thinking about doing a kid that stole another kids lunch money but I felt like it would be a better story and be more effected of what is happening in the story. There is also a lot bigger back story with the older guys. I also decided it from like what’s happening today’s world. Most kids don’t take other kids lunch money anymore,it’s all computerized anymore which meant I could do that if I wanted to do it in this time period. Another reason is so many people are getting robbed now a days its crazy. Which meant that would be good to do especially since it with my setting better. I was going to make the person that’s getting robbed a women but I felt like that would kind of change the background story a little more too. What we learned about plot kinda changed my perspective because I kinda wanted more detail then I had before. I also want my setting to be more specific and also because there is going so much going on with people getting robbed it kind of makes sense with the conflict and what’s happening. I want my story to be kind of depressing but not too depressing that it makes people think I’m depressed. I feel like also that the setting with theĀ  kids would be too happy and cheerful,which I mean I would want to do something like that but I feel like it wouldn’t be an as good of a story for some of the people reading this.

Image result for someone getting robbed