I really liked this book. I enjoy this books general idea. Whatever it is supposed to mean, it is an exciting book in a lot of places.  It is exciting to see what Huck goes through as he tries to escape from civilization and his father.  It is exciting to see things like what happens with the feuding families.  It’s just overall a fantastic story and I would recommend this to anybody. The only parts I didn’t like was when Mark Twain decided to make them talking weird like that. I hated it because I felt really stupid while reading it. It is a very slow moving book and hard to enjoy at some parts. I cant say this is the greatest story I have ever read, doesn’t even come close, but I still really enjoyed it. I was expecting it to be another horrible book that Mr. Mcgarry chose to read (No offense) but I really hate some of the stories you pick because the most we read in class were poems and if you know me you should know I cant stand them. Mark Twain is talented to say the least, and im glad that he chose this short story. I want to read more Twain books and I really researched him after we read the story. In class reading is much better than him asking us to read it at home. We really should just read them aloud in class like popcorn reading. It is one of the most interesting stories I have read. Coming from a mom who only read him to use when we were younger, I do know a lot about him. Twain’s humor in this is really dark and deep and I dont like that very much because I like happy stories. Also do not like how his father was a drunk and never cared for him because it was really really sad. I do want to read more of Marks books because I think the entire class enjoyed reading it, even though we did horrible on the test lol. He is a very talented writer and we really need to read more of him in the future.

Image result for pictures of huckleberry finn