I thought the poem “The celebrated jumping frog of Calaveras County” was interesting to say the least. If you know me you know I hate poems. I did not like this poem and not because it was justĀ  poem it was because I didn’t find the sense of humor/satire to be funny to me. It made no sense. I think by making people do a little short film was a great idea because everyone did it, well almost everyone. I thought it was a clever idea because I have never seen a book trailer or even heard of one. I think we should have all watched each others, but again was not my call. For the fourth quarter I really would like to do something similar just not a huge project because it actually gets people to read. The story of Huckleberry Finn was interesting. I really like this story because Mark Twain was a talented writer and my mom used to read me all his stories when we were younger because she is obsessed with him. My first impression was that I felt very bad for him because he was literally living on his own and it was very sad.

Image result for mark twain huckleberry