My Awesome Story That’s Better Than Yours…

I chose the six-word story “Nothing would grow there, ever again” because it gave me creepy and ominous vibes when I read it the first time and I’m in the mood for Halloween. The basic premises of my story starts with a girl named Charollette. She has had a pretty sad and depressing life because many people who she loves have died. This includes her mother and aunt who were hung after being accused of witchcraft, her only child, and her husband. Many of the villagers see Charollette as crazy, not only because of the negative connotation of witchcraft but also because of the fact that she see’s things no one else can. No one else believes her anymore and no longer come to her aid when she calls for help. One day a huge and mysterious fog called the “Black Mass” covers some of the forest surrounding her village and can only be seen by Charollette in the distance. She warns many, but no one believes her. Some villagers still venture into the woods and never return or return, but with a strange illness. More stuff happens after that but I don’t want to give too much away so that’s it. The idea for this story originally came from the movie The Village. In The Village,  many of the community members are afraid to venture into the woods because of supernatural creatures and never leave the community.

At first, Charollette wasn’t going to be seen as crazy and untrustworthy and she was going to have an optimistic personality.  The “Black Mass” also wasn’t going to be visible by anyone at all.  I ended up changing it so that  Charollette would be a very unhappy and quiet character when filling out her interview so that the reader may pity her and respect her choices in the end. That is my short story so get ready to feast your eyes on this amazing masterpiece that will blow your socks off and is probably the equivalent to Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso’s artwork.