Blog 14, just another ordinary blog

HAPPY, you wanted a picture that relates…

Personally I believe that all people are born good. No one comes out of the their mothers woom being evil. Babies minds are very innocent and delicate when being properly taken care of and when spoken to. It’s the way that children these days are brought up and what they are being taught as a child. I’ve taken many, many psychology classes and throughout those classes we’ve learned that children watch their parents and other people surrounding them and they take that information and they absorb it like sponges. If everyone in the world was pure and innocent in obeyed by the rules and laws that we have set today there would be no need for jails and policeman and eventually we wouldn’t need laws anymore or Republicans LOL. The  reason those laws have them put in place there is because of all those children who went through a tragic and heartbreaking childhood, statistically speaking these children are most likely to end up breaking a law or multiples ones. These laws were put in place because of those people who went through so much that they are now scarred for life and they take that out on other people, places, or things. Everyone knows that the main reason for laws to keep criminals from breaking the law but what the law doesn’t do is help these people over come their issues. You know what America should do, we should just start over, start over with no laws. Laws don’t help anything, they don’t take criminals out of the world they just make repercussions that most criminalsend up breaking anyways. I truly and honestly do not think we need laws and need the help of society to keep people from doing bad things. Like I said earlier it is either one of the two. A bad childhood or just something that scars them to make them evil. I don’t believe that you should just throw evil people in jail, I believe that they need to be sat down and they need help instead of just throwing them in jail. that’s what the law does and I am completely against the law when it comes to evil and punishment in ‘merica. Quick note: while  we’re on the topic of evil, why in the mother of all gooses do we have do we have to post a picture relating to our blogs. Lately I’ve been having a ton fun with a blogs, isn’t that what you wanted? For students to have fun writing. You took that little sliver of joy away that I had left for American Lit.from me. I mean seriously you ripped that opportunity out of my hands long before I could even get to Chewbacca or Obi-Wan, what the 4311 McGarry.