The first week of school

I hate the first day of school. On the first day of school, most teachers treat us like kindergartners. Going over classroom rules like we haven’t heard them every single year. Plus the terrible jokes they make, not yours though. Don’t get me wrong I love jokes, but the jokes they make just aren’t funny. Another thing I hate is when teachers make¬†assumptions about students (especially me). Can you guess what they say? They say i’m shy and need to participate more, that’s bullshit. I just mind my own business and do my work. Maybe I wouldn’t be so quiet if some teachers didn’t pick favorites. Teachers also assume that I am like my brother which I am, but I am not going to tell them that. Seriously my name is Megan please call me that, don’t call me any dumbass names that his douchebag friends made up for him. I already have to deal with the stupid jocks in the hallways. In fact, the only good thing about school is the fun classes where you can relax and have a laugh (this class).

Everyone’s presentation was basically the same, including mine. Mostly family, interests, and if you like to read or not. I wish I could say I was interested, but I wasn’t. However the most interesting thing I learned was about Molly. To be honest I don’t understand how someone could like Lionel Messi, let alone be a¬†Barcelona fan.

I love to read and write, I can sit down and read for hours at a time. I don’t really have a favorite book. They are my babies, I love all of them the same. However my favorite genre would have to be history. I love reading about WW1, WW2, the Holocaust, and just history in general.

Image result for real madrid