The article that I chose to analyze was one about religion and school. The article was about introducing religion back into the classroom, and also about why it would be good to keep it out. Since both sides of this topic have already been addressed I am going to choose the side that I believe is right. I personally believe that religion should be reintroduced back into the classroom. I think that it is very important for students (even if they do not believe in a religion) to learn about different religions. Honestly for this topic it is pretty hard to build a logical standpoint because the topic itself is based completely around non factual ideas. The only logical point I can think of is the fact that almost all of history has happened because of religion. Almost every war ever fought has been based on religion and the wars that are fought today are based on religion. On an emotional standpoint it would clear up a lot of ignorance in our world today. Many Americans in today’s society have a basic idea but are not educated in their religion or others. Now obviously if they wanted to learn about their religion they could just attend church or a privately run religious school, but not everyone has access to that. They would not have to do that if public schools were willing to start a new class dedicated to the teaching of religions. It would also bring a lot of joy to people who really want to and enjoy studying religions without it being biased. This is the perfect topic to talk about ethically because religion is pretty much completely¬† based around ethics. I think if public schools had a class that taught about religion most students would be able to understand all the different parts of religion that tie into ethics. An example would be how since the radical Islams are doing bad stuff, their are some students who believe that all Muslims are bad and should not be allowed into our country.¬† This ties back into the idea of helping with ignorance as well.